Research as an activity will of course take many forms and these will depend on the end product required, i.e. the type of information you want as our client. In some cases, a thorough desktop review may satisfy a requirement for information. However, this goes beyond a common “Google search” and involves well-thought out methodology altogether. Also, most data especially in much of the developing world cannot be found online unfortunately.
With this understanding of our local environment, we have developed over the years several tools and methods as solutions to bridge the data gap. Further, we keep up-to-date of modern world class best practices and adapt these to local relevance. This helps ensure cost-effectiveness and quality solutions for all our research work and methods.
The following is a list of some of the work we do around research that may be of interest to your business or organisation:
- Advertising Campaigns Pre-and-Post Tests
- Customer Satisfaction Questionnaires
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Data Collection Services (Qualitative & Quantitative Data)
- Face to Face Interviews
- Focus Group Research
- Industry Case Studies
- Market Intelligence
- Market Pricing Research
- Market Target Identification & Profiling
- Technology Assisted Research (CAPI, etc.)
- Online Research
- Product & Concept Testing
- Product / Service Usage & Awareness Research
- Product Overviews
- Questionnaire / Instrument Design (or Localization)
- Reputation & Image Assessment
- Secret Shopper Services
- Surveys (Baselines, Project End, etc.)
Regardless of your information needs, we can help get the right data for you.