Project Location(s): Lusaka, Zambia
- Oversees the day to day production of the timber facility and ensures that employees are working efficiently.
- Must be a specialist in identifying the quality of the Logs and ensure that the product being cut and used is of the highest standard.
- Ensure that product is being produced and processed correctly and handled in a quality manner.
- Ensure that production time is on schedule, delegate the necessary instruction to the machine operators.
- Inspect the quality of the processed material and make sure the specifications are being met.
- Ensure employees are reporting to work on time and manage shifts.
- Ensure all health and safety protocols are being met with the handling of the machinery.
Apply for this role by sending in your up-to-date CV and a one page application letter to email@example.com.
Deadline is 30th October 2021.