Transport and Logistics Manager
Project Location(s): Lusaka, Zambia
- Accountable for coordinating truck drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- In control of operating IT systems for the organization
- In charge of negotiating contracts for the organization
- Responsible for developing and confirming schedules
- Responsible for planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Responsible for implementing environmental and safety standards
- Handles the planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Handles booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- In charge of allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Responsible for ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- In charge of directing all transportation activities.
- Responsible for developing transportation relationships.
- Responsible for monitoring transport costs.
- In charge of negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
- Responsible for dealing with the effects of congestion.
Apply for this role by sending in your up-to-date CV and a one page application letter to email@example.com.
Deadline is 30th October 2021.