Project Location(s): Lusaka, Zambia
- Responsible for transporting timbers
- Assists in loading and unloading timbers
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment, such as hazardous material placards.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
Apply for this role by sending in your up-to-date CV and a one page application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is 30th October 2021.